Hypnotherapy terms and conditions
This information details the terms and conditions concerning our work together. A mutually signed version will be required before commencing work, which I will provide.
- The agreement to work on the issues presented by the client in no way guarantees a cure.
- The cost of the session will be £150 per session in London, £100 per session in Berkhamsted. Smoking cessation is under a programme price and and agreed through discussion before commencement.
- Sessions are payable by cash or cheque or by card via iZettle.
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will cause the client to be liable for the full cost of the session.
- Contact between sessions will be limited to telephone, email or letter.
- Antisocial behaviour will cause the immediate cessation of treatment.
- Clients have access to the complaints and discipline procedure of The National Council for Hypnotherapy at any time. They can be contacted on: 0845 544 0788.
- Confidentiality will be maintained in all but the most exceptional circumstances. These can only include: legal action (criminal or civil court cases where a court order is demanding disclosure- includes coroners courts) and where there is good cause to believe that not to disclose would cause danger or serious harm to others. Most standards of confidentiality applied in professional contexts are based on the Common Law concept of confidentiality where the duty to keep confidence is measured against the concept of “greater good.” The sharing of anonymous case histories with supervisors and peer-support groups is not a breach of confidentiality. The sharing of open case histories with supervisors and any referring NHS medical practitioners is also not a breach.
- Notes of the sessions will be kept and are available to the client with reasonable notice.